Corporate and Securities
Supporting and advising companies of all types, including public companies, in all aspects of corporate law and securities, in Hebrew and in English, including:
- Incorporation of companies and partnerships.
- Company secretarial work.
- Advice regarding the reporting obligations of companies: to the TASE, the Israeli Securities Authority and the Registrar of Companies.
- Supporting and advising the Board of Directors and its committees on matters of corporate governance, including internal compliance programs, corporate governance questionnaire and the Barnea report.
- Advice relating to the regulatory environment in which the corporation operates.
- Sale and purchase of shares and assets agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Assistance in the preparation of prospectuses.
- Assistance in equity and debt issuances (both in Israel and abroad).
- Finance agreements.
- Legal opinions.
- Trust services (Israeli/foreign).
- Liquidation of companies.